Saturday, January 28, 2012

More studies + Miyazaki Project!!

So, I realize that only doing life studies (surprise, I know) Isn't going to help me unless it directly relates to some project I'm doing.

To be honest, I feel kind of like anatomy studies will never end. Fundamental studies will never end either, but I would be better off just studying things relating to character design, or in other words, Loomis,Hogarth,Bridgeman,Gurney etc etc.

I want to try and work as much as possible at my career goals right now. I want to use every minute of my time so that at night I can sleep easy knowing that I did what I could.I have to be realistic though, I can't do absolutely everything overnight, but I also don't have to waste five hours only THINKING about what I should be doing either.Productivity is key! o:

For the next two weeks my studies will all have to do with my next project, which is to redesign a promotional poster for one of the 9 canon Miyazaki films. It is a contest project held by the Crimson Daggers.check it out if you'd like to join too!You still have two weeks!! :) ---> http://crimsonbloodsports.blogspot.com/

(studies from the last couple days)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment